FULL LIST: Popular Christian Clerics Who Secretly Declared Support For Tinubu’s Presidency Exposed
Christian Clerics Who Secretly Declared Support For Tinubu’s Presidency Exposed
Since his emergence as the presidential candidate for the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has received more “spiritual boost” from clerics across the country.
Tinubu, a former Lagos Governor, has become a political brand with a proven mark of impact and influence in different parts of Nigeria.
Just like many die-hard supporters and admirers, prominent clerics have also thrown their weight behind Tinubu.
Here are the prominent clerics who have publicly declared support for Tinubu:
1. Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe a.k.a Genesis — The Senior prophet of CCC Genesis Global parish, Israel Oladele Ogundipe, has boldly declared support for Tinubu.
The cleric, while addressing his congregants during a sermon, explained ‘Jababan’ has his unflinching support because he (Oladele) isn’t a bastard.
Oladele said whether anyone likes it or not, he would never ignore his tribe man to vote for someone else.
2. Bishop Kayode Williams — Here’s a cleric who has a strong conviction that Tinubu is God’s choice for 2023 presidency.
The fiery cleric and National Coordinator of Integrity Ministers International Ministries declared his unalloyed support for Tinubu.
In one of his many interviews, He said: “If you look at Bola Ahmed Tinubu, if you look at his antecedents you will know that he’s a man who always studies very hard. Before he makes decisions and even when he starts because we are following him.
“But God has decided to ask us that His candidate from heaven to earth is Tinubu and that we as Integrity Ministers International Ministry should support him and collaborate with him, so we are all round moving with him to know the steps he’s taking.”
3. Pastor Sunday Adelaja: He is the founder of Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nations Kyiv Ukraine.
Adelaja has since predicted victory for the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Adelaja said Tinubu will be elected President in 2023 easily with a wide margin.
Adelaja, in a post on his verified Facebook page titled: NIGERIA, BEHOLD YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT” said the former Lagos Governor will win because of 10 reasons he listed
4. Pastor Alamu David: He is a presiding pastor in Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) Abule Egba, Lagos. He stated that Tinubu will succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.
The cleric, in a statement, explained: “God revealed to me on the 24th June 2008 that a man with the name Bola Ahmed Tinubu will rule the nation, Nigeria for its betterment and I have a strong faith that the time is here; 2023. ‘Baba is unstoppable’”
He appealed to members of the APC and Nigerians “all over the world, irrespective of their tribe, religion and political party to support this revelation so that the plan of God towards our nation, Nigeria can manifest.”
5. Pastor John Desmond — The leader of Young Professionals of Nigeria (YPN) Pastor John Desmond has canvassed support for Tinubu.
Desmond made the call in Umuahia, Abia State during a senstisation tour of young professionals who are members of the APC across the South East.
Desmond said Tinubu has the courage, vision and capacity to transform Nigeria.