EXCLUSIVE: President Buhari’s Medical Records In 6 Years, Full Details
This is President Buhari’s Medical Records In 6 Years
A lot of Nigerians have always raised questions on propriety of President Muhammadu Buhari’s medical tourism with respect to the country’s healthcare system.
President Buhari has embarked on medical trips abroad over six times in six years, THE NEWS KINGDOM gathered.
Here is a timeline of the Buhari’s trips for medical treatment:
* February 5-10, 2016: Buhari took a six-day vacation in the United Kingdom.
* June 6-19, 2016: Buhari went on a 10-day medical trip to England for an ear infection surgery. He extended his trip by three days to rest.
* January 19, 2017: Buhari went to London again on a medical vacation.
* February 5, 2017: Buhari wrote to the National Assembly, seeking extension of his London medical leave.
* May 7, 2017: Buhari embarked on a trip to London for another medical vacation. He returned after 104 days.
* May 8, 2018: Buhari went to London for a four-day “medical review.”
* March 30, 2021: President Muhammadu Buhari flew to London for a medical check up on 30th March, 2021 for two weeks.
* June 24, 2021: President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday arrive in London, the United Kingdom, for a scheduled medical follow-up. He would be due back in the country in the second week of July.
President Buhari’s Medical Records In 6 Years