Relationship

He Forgot C**ndom — Man Dies After Super Glue

He Forgot C**ndom — Man Dies After Super Glue

A man had died after using super strong glue “to seal off his penis” in a drug-fuelled romp with his girlfriend as they’d forgotten to bring a condom.

Salman Mirza, 25, reportedly applied epoxy adhesive to his manhood as a substitute for protection to stop his fiancee from getting pregnant before having sex at a hotel in Gujarat, India.

The couple – both reportedly addicted to drugs – checked into the hotel in the Juhapura neighbourhood of Ahmedabad on June 22 before Mirza was found outside unconscious the following day, police say.

After taking drugs, they decided to use strong glue to “seal off” his private parts during intercourse to avoid pregnancy, according to a senior Ahmedabad city police officer – who said the pair also mixed whitener with the epoxy to inhale it for a “kick”.

ALSO READ:  Bride Forced To Stand By The Roadside To Beg For A Ride On Her Wedding Day After Car Breaks Down

“Several witnesses said that Mirza, along with his former fiancée, both of whom were addicted to drugs, had gone to a hotel in Juhapura,” the officer said, reports the Times of India.

“Since they did not have any protection, they decided to apply the adhesive on his private parts to ensure that she does not get pregnant.

“They were carrying the adhesive as they occasionally used it with whitener to inhale the mixture for a kick.”

The next day, Mirza was found unconscious in shrubs near an apartment complex by his acquaintance Firoz Shaik, who took him home.

Man Dies After Super Glue

Man Dies After Super Glue

But his condition deteriorated and he was rushed to Sola Civil Hospital, where he died from multiple organ failure – reportedly caused by the adhesive.

ALSO READ:  PHOTOS: "My Pastor Married My Wife : - Man Cries Out For Help

The senior officer added: “Unfortunately, the adhesive damaged Salman’s organs, and he died due to multiple organ failure.

His relatives reportedly called for an inquiry into his death, as they believe he may have taken a drug that affected his health, with the glue just adding complications.

Delu added that Mirza’s family allege it was the woman with him who had applied the glue to his manhood.

Experts have previously warned men against “sealing” their joysticks shut after an alarming product touted as a “more convenient and less intrusive way to cover yourself up” hit shelves.

The product, called a Jiftip, raised concerns among health specialists, who warned there is no evidence that the penis sticker is safe or effective in preventing pregnancy.

Man Dies After Super Glue