Big Story Crime

BREAKING: Bandits Attack Another Convoy –

BREAKING: Bandits Attack Another Convoy

Information reaching Ibom Focus says that  Bandits Attack Another Convoy

For the second time in 24 hours, bandits have attacked a convoy conveying travellers along Kaduna-Birnin Gwari highway in Kaduna State.

Six persons are believed to have been killed in the attack while many travellers were abducted.

The incident happened at Unguwar Geda, few metres from Zankoro, a dreaded location along the highway, around 3pm, on Thursday.

A resident, who pleaded anonymity, said his younger brother is among those who were abducted.

‎”As I’m speaking to you now, I can confirm six people dead and we don’t know how many were abducted. My younger brother is among those abducted. In fact, they (bandits) have reached out this evening,” he said.

ALSO READ:  How We’ll Spend £4.2m Ibori Loot, Presidency Revealed

Another resident of Udawa, Mohammad Umaru, confirmed that his younger brother was also killed.

“It’s terrible; they killed my brother; we just received his copse and we are preparing to bury him,” he said.

The bandits broke the chain of vehicles escorted by security and vigilante during the operation.

‎No official comment from the state government and Police Command as calls to the Command Public Relations Officer, ASP Jalige Mohammed were unanswered.

The police had earlier said over 40 of the passengers who were abducted on Wednesday had been rescued.

Bandits Attack

About the author

admin

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *